Any martial arts enthusiast or the artist will love to train at home if they get hold of a heavy bag stand. Instead of a hook from a ceiling, or a wall bracket, you can expect great results from a heavy bag stand to enhance your workout routine. A heavy bag stand is necessary for better timing, technique, muscle memory, strength building, coordination, and various other elements required for Muay Thai form of martial arts. Thus, to determine which muay thai heavy bag stand is the best, one has to take into account many factors.
A heavy bag stand is vital equipment that can help you train. To avoid making any changes to the walls or the ceiling of your house, opt for a heavy bag stand to hang the heavy bag from the stand. The heavy bag stand is a piece of effortless equipment that does not need to be fixed permanently in any part of your house.
Opting for a high standard heavy bag stand requires a better understanding of how it works and the different kinds available in the market. Let’s find out which muay thai heavy bag stand suits you.
Table of Contents
Top 8 Muay Thai Heavy Bag Stand Reviews
1. Outslayer Muay Thai Heavy Bag Stand
The Outslayer muay thai heavy bag stand is a heavy-duty beast that can be bought by anyone to practice their workout sessions. Understand why they need the dense bag stands in the first place. The Outslayer bag stand can bear 350 lbs weight, unlike other positions that have a lower capacity. It has a simple seven screw assembly and a height of 7.8 feet so that heavy bags of any size can be fit into the stand. The height can be easily adjusted. Thus, this is the best muay thai heavy bag stand available in the market.
- It can hold up to 350 lb bag
- The best part is that four sandbags come with the entire unit you purchase. Each sandbag weighs 60 lbs, which are to be placed on the base of the stand after being filled up with sand.
- It can be used for doing many kinds of exercises and warm-up.
- It can be easily customized to fit your space in your home.
- It offers you a 15-year warranty after purchase.
- It is costly.
- Shipping may be limited to the USA and APO/FPO addresses.
2. XMark Heavy Bag Stand
The XMark Heavy Bag Stand is built with 11-gauge, and a 3” x 3″ steel welded construction that perfectly carries your heavy bags. Its scratch-resistant powder layer lasts very long. The training bag is available in the unit, which can hold up to 125 lbs. You can train at home in any room you want. The dual stand simply holds the heavy bag tightly. The height of the product is 94 inches. The height of the bag can be up to 80 inches. Thus, it is the best muay thai heavy bag stand one can ever purchase.
- It can take or bear 125 lbs weight and not more than that.
- It is coated with scratch-resistant powder.
- It hardly takes up any space on your floor.
- The USA makes it.
- It is comparatively expensive
- It works only when the steel beam is exposed.
3. Century Cornerman Bag Stand
The brand Century Cornerman Bag Stand promises to give you the best structure and design so that training, especially without obstruction between you and the punching bag, is possible. Your footwork should not get interrupted by the legs of the stand. Faulty footwork can be a real pain in the wrong department of your life. Thus, clean footwork with no obstruction has been crafted for people who lead this kind of life. The bag stand has a 100 lbs space or capacity. The design of the stand is pretty good as it allows one to move appropriately. It comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. The device is made out of steel while the feet of the stand is made of polyurethane rubber. The legs of the stand extended up to 7.5 feet corner to corner. It is indeed the choicest muay thai heavy bag stand.
- It supports a 100 lb bag
- It is made out of steel construct
- The legs of the stand are adjustable.
- It needs an ample space or a corner of the room
- Assembling the parts of the equipment may take time
- It is pretty expensive.
4. Everlast- 2 Station Heavy Bag Stand
Everlast, an excelling brand in martial arts since 1910, is a global mogul in the fitness accessories and equipment industry. With this brand, no one can go wrong. This muay thai heavy bag stand can hold speed and heavy bags. Made with powder-coated steel tubing and three weight pegs, it provides immense sturdiness. The stand is pretty affordable. The Everlast heavy bag stand can endure 100 pounds and not more than that. Its height is adjustable and can hold the bag from any height. The platform height of the stand is also compatible with any speed bag size. The height of the stand measures 48.25-by-84-by-69 inches (W x H x D)
- Powder-coated steel tubing
- 120-day manufacturer warranty for any defects after purchase
- The height of the stand for the speed bag platform is adjustable.
- Three weight pegs.
- No weights are there in the unit
- The speed bag platform is on the back, occupying a lot of space.
- It can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses.
5. Balazs Universal Boxing Stand
The Balazs Universal Boxing Stand is a piece of sound equipment that can be installed in your home quickly. One can simply get the stand and not require anything like weights to hold it down in place. This premium stand is considered best in the market by muay thai practitioners as it is very durable and stays with you for a lifetime. Since the stand is quite heavy, the stand does not need any extra weights to keep it down in place. It is easy to upgrade the Balazs stand with another speed bag or more heavy bags, and it will stay put. It fits easily in any room of your house. This product is made in the USA and offers a lifetime warranty to its customers. The fused steel construction is fit to carry a weight of 300 lbs and not more than that. Thus it is the most excellent muay thai heavy bag stand available.
- It is suitable for any room.
- It does not require extra weights to hold it.
- It can support 300 lbs.
- It can hold 6 feet large, heavy bags.
- It has a lifetime warranty.
- It is pretty expensive.
6. Ringside Prime Heavy Bag Stand
With three pegs on the stand’s base to keep it stable and sandbags, one can get a pleasant experience with the Ringside Prime Heavy Bag Stand. This stand is ideal as it can keep the core strength in you in no moment. You can quickly get a healthy and prosperous life with this product. The Ringside Prime Heavy Bag Stand is a stand that defeats even the best in the martial arts. Made with durable welded steel, its dimensions are 9.5-inch high x 35-inch wide x 52-inch depth. Therefore, this product is considered the most suited muay thai heavy bag stand.
- It is made for any size room- gym, home, as well as office.
- The assembling process is straightforward, with the proper availability of parts as well as the instructions.
- You have access to the bag for 180 degrees.
- Made up of durable steel
- Holds up to 100 lbs weight
- It has a straightforward construction.
- It comes at a reasonable price.
- It is a bit shaky if you do not practice properly.
- Weights are required to avoid the bag from toppling over.
7. Everlast MMA OmniStrike Stand
This exceptional product is again an excellent heavy bag stand that efficiently works. It is a proper muay thai heavy bag stand that comes at quite a reasonable price. This heavy bag stand is available in heights with a pulley, giving two heavy or punching bag height settings. Its height is adjustable with two options. It has three weight plates for the stability of the stand. It is also made with welded steel construction that is coated with Heavy Duty powder. The pulley design allows two people to ‘ground and pound.’ The dimensions of the product are 22.8 x 9.1 x 3 inches.
- Height can be adjusted with two options
- The weight limit is 100 lb
- It is constructed with welded steel that is powder-coated.
- To get more stability, three weight plates are there.
- It is perfect for all forms of martial arts.
- It also offers a 120 days warranty.
- The assembling of the equipment takes a long time
- The design may look a bit odd.
8. Titan 2-Station Boxing Stand
This double heavy-weight stand by the Titan is a training device for Muay Thai practitioners who swear by it. This device is available and can be installed anywhere in the room. Durable welded steel has been used for the construction of this product. With two training methods, you can improve your speed as well as strength. The height of the stand is 83.5-inches tall, and it supports a heavy bag with 80-inches capacity. The stand has the ability to carry only 100 lbs weight. Thus, this is the best muay thai heavy bag stand that you can purchase to keep working on your skills.
- Welded steel construction is powder-coated.
- It can hold up to 100 lbs weight
- It is durable
- There are three weight plate pegs to hold down the stand with support and stability.
- The instructions that come with the product are unclear.
- Assembling takes a lot of time.
- The bolts are made of zinc. Hence, it gets rusty.
- It can be a bit shaky.
As we have come across so many products, we must understand that we have to know what we want and why we want. Let us find out how to find the best muay thai heavy bag stand with the help of this guide. Here are some ways-
1. What material has been used-
What kind of metal has been used for the structure? Is it steel? Is it aluminum? Depending on the material, you can buy a product. The content should be stainless, even the bolts. You shall not get a heavy bag stand made with material that gets rusty over time.
2. Price of the item-
A good quality heavy bag stands maybe a bit pricey as compared to a weak quality stand. Choose wisely. Read reviews over and over to determine if a costly position would be worth the purchase or not.
3. Warranty or not?
Without a warranty, it is not advisable to buy a product as it may cause you greater damage.
4. The Stand’s Extended Legs
Too much close fit legs of a stand can be a bit of a problem while practicing Muay Thai form of martial arts. Get a wider leg stand to make your footwork fluent without any interruptions.
5. Wobble or Stable?
If the stand wobbles or not is none of your concern, but it is problematic when the wobble continues through the training session. Thus, wobble=free stands are a must!.
6. Limitations of weight-
Check the capacities of the stands so that when you are practicing Muay Thai, you can avoid accidents.
Assembling is possible when the parts of a unit fit perfectly. Make sure you do not take units that take up a lot of time. It should also have multiple utilities to make it a win-win for you.
Getting heavy bag stands online is no big deal nowadays. Every muay thai heavy bag stand has perfect features and design, but one needs some more experience to determine the best heavy bag stand. If there is no stand, you cannot practice at the comfort of your home at all. Also, to keep the heavy bag upright won’t happen if there is no stand at your home. Thus, a good strong bag stand will make a huge difference to your Muay Thai practice regime. Even a bag should have the capacity to hold a particular weight. Work on getting the best heavy bag stand so that you can improve your speed, agility, strength, and footwork.